Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vic and Rebecca

Finally back to posting again after a long and very crazy year! Have yet to post a few highlights from last year, but for now hopefully an engagement session will do. Managed to land at city hall when the flowers were all out (at least the ones on the trees) and it was a beautiful day. Vic and Rebecca are a lot of fun and they have the "unfortunate" luck of knowing me personally outside of the photos. Guess that makes the jokes funnier??? I shot this engagement session with a great photographer friend of mine - Anita Chapman from Perfect Moments Photography - as she is my backup should something unexpected happen to me (such as having a baby early). Never can be too careful with babies! You can have a browse on her blog to see a few images from her point of view. As an aside, she is far better at keeping up her posts than I am!

At any rate, I normally don't post so many of my good shots - like to leave a surprise or two for my clients to see in their proofs - but I must admit that I was just too tempted this time because the two of you were far too photogenic. Good luck on your wedding day Vic and Rebecca!


1 comment:

Anita said...

Great work Tamara! I always love working with you!